Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cyst? Boil? What is it? What should I do?

I have had a red lump on my left butt cheek for quite some time now, it has over the past 3 months grown bigger and more painful and today, I touched it and it began to pop. I squeezed it, and it squirted dark red blood, and after about five minutes, all I could get out was thin and pink pussy blood. When I say squirted, I MEAN IT SQUIRTED. Literally, a solid stream of blood spewed all over my mirror for about 3 seconds at a time each time I squeezed it. After nothing else would come out, it was still extremely hard; it felt like there was still pus that needed to get out, but no matter how hard I squeezed, nothing would come out. Additionally, I exfoliated it, put rubbing alcohol on it, and put benzoyl peroxide on it in an effort to make it go away. It still is very painful right now, but it's not as hard as it was just a couple of hours ago. At this point I'm not at all sure what it is or what I should do. It really doesn't seem like an ingrown hair to me, but I may be wrong. What should I do? Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment