Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anyone else think this is a great life?

okay well to start off i work at a gas station and i'm 22. i'm pretty attractive, everyone says damnnnn gurll you sexy. i just say i know i know, not to sound conceited but i know its the truth. i'm pretty beautiful, so i'll explain myself; i'm about 6 feet tall,starting my first beard (which the guys seem to be digging), unibrow, super nice hair it always looks wet, bloodshot eyes, huge nose that covers half my face ( everyone tells me how original it is, maybe even record holder of biggest nose), i have flat lips that are hard, my face has these beautiful marks on them (i call them beauty marks) they are red dots with like white in the middle and if you touch them they squirt you, black dots all over my nose, that sound sexy enough yet? i love to have fun. my fun is different then anyone else's fun though i like to go pick the shittt out of horse shoes from the neighbors horses, plus i get paid a penny per horse, great deal there. i live at my grannys house, great time there and always good eats. i've never actually met someone that was my friend in person but i have a ton of friends online that care about me so much its unbelievable. i think this is a great life to be living for a 22 year old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment